Wednesday 10 July 2013

Woman haunted by Neighbour's ghost!


Murdered: seeking justice from grave


SHE asked a neighbour to look after her house for a while, but he was shot dead elsewhere.
So Thulisile Ntuli (60) moved back into her house at Lamontville... And the neighbour's "ghost" came back to haunt her!
Thulisile now fears she will die in the house because her kids have run away. And lately her legs have been swelling and plants in the garden keep dying.
"There's no peace here. The dead neighbour's ghost comes here every night and sits on the sofa. He looks at us without saying a word. My kids have deserted me because of this. I asked the neighbour's family to come and fetch his spirit but they refused because he didn't die in my house.
"The ghost has even killed my business. I had a container where I sold fast foods but it has all vanished. I got a taxi to transport schoolkids but it broke down every day and now it is parked outside. It's a skorokoro. I also have not had a relationship for some time now," Thulisile said.
Thulisile has had to give up her job as an admin clerk at Prince Mshiyeni Hospital after her legs began to swell. She said sangomas told her nothing would ever go her way because the ghost had been used by witchdoctors to cause problems for her.
"I need someone to help me. I'll pay if I'm healed. I've spent more than R20 000 paying sangomas but I never got a solution," she said.A private doctor who asked not to be named said: "By looking at the pictures, Thulisile may have elephantiasis. It can be cured by means of operating and draining the liquid in her legs."
Thandonjani Hlongwane, chairman of traditional healers in KZN, said Thulisile needs a strong sangoma who will talk to the ghost and ask it what it wants.daily sun

No comments: